Tuesday 22 September 2009

Aazam Ahmad - BBC Fusion Chef of the Year

UPDATE - Want to see more - check out my websites viewing room and enter the password "Bolton"

My job allows me to meet a wide range of amazing people and recently I met Aazam at the Feel Good Festival where he was great teaching the kids some cooking skills. Aazam is a natural on stage as well as being a very talented cook in the fashionable style of fusion cooking.

Our paths crossed again recently at the Bolton Food Festival where Aazam along with the Hairy Bikers and James Martin were passing on culinary tips to those lucky enough to attend.
Here are a selection of images of Aazam entertaining the crowds.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A HUGE BIG THANK YOU to ESTHER , each of your pictures was well receiveded at the launch of the Autumn trade show today at the NEC ARENA .Your a star in the making each time you go one better cant believe how talented you are and your just so hummble ,Your new fan and friend Aazam Ahmad xx

Anonymous said...

was a pleasure to see you at Bolton working with AAZAM your pictures have been an inspiration to my daughter you captured so much,

Anonymous said...

love the pics what a great show had a great time and you just bought it all back
thank you Nelly x

Anonymous said...

please can i buy the picture with Aazam cooking 8x6 print many thanx
Judy

Anonymous said...

hello Esther im the lady who was cooking with Aazam and you took some photos of us please can you tell me how i can buy them as my nanna would love one as she loves Azaam many thanks love the photos any chance we can view the other shots PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

AngieP said...

I really enjoyed the show I am the lady in the 4th pic I wouldn't normally volunteer for anything like that but wanted to because it was Aazam. It was great and the pics look great but would like to see more - and order some.

Angie